Thursday, March 29, 2012

Final Fantasy Covers and "Other"

I thought I should collect all of these in one big post, as they are somewhat related.


So, Distant Worlds is classical covers of Final Fantasy music





Nobuo Uematsu – Distant Worlds: music from Final Fantasy

Nobuo Uematsu – Distant Worlds II: more music from Final Fantasy

So, from what I can gather, both I and II were recorded by the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra and it contains music from all the Final Fantasies up to XI. (Not a big Final Fantasy fan, sorry)

But, while we are on the topic of Final Fantasy

RMaster – Game Collection, Vol.1

RMaster – Game Collection, Vol. 2


I have no idea who this guy is, or if its a band, or what it is, but it has two Final Fantasy albums, please to enjoy.

And while we are on R Master, I found these as well:




Cover art is ugly as heck, but it does contain some game tracks from things like Dragon Quest, Gradius, Morrowind, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart, Warcraft, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Tetris, Castlevania, Chrono Cross, Dead or Alive, Kingdom Hearts and Pikmin. Oh, there is also a Angry Birds Dubstep in there, it pains my soul to have jumped from Mass Effect: Suicide Mission to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment