Friday, May 10, 2013

Sleeping Dogs - Playlists






I have been playing Sleeping Dogs over the last few days and I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It could be helped by the fact that my girlfriend is of Hong Kong decent and gives me a lot of good pointers of the cultural relevance of different events in the game, and is a great translator of all the Cantonese chatter in the game.

Now, as a fair warning, Softly and H-Klub Radio are lacking a LOT of songs. Spotify launched in HK back in April, so maybe a year from now the selection will be better.

Also, going to move into the modern word and link the playlists as embedded playlists, cause I know people like that stuff. It is the wave of the future after all.











































Softly Radio is elusive when it comes to art, so here is punch picture instead:





And lastly, the Karaoke Tracks.









No comments:

Post a Comment