Monday, August 19, 2013

Saints Row IV - Soundtrack



Saints Row IV Soundtrack

Whats this? I'm posting upcoming game soundtracks now?

Yea, so the Soundtrack for Saints Row IV appeared on the internet. I don't know how well I trust the source. There are some songs in there that I cannot find at all, and the only reference to them is the Saint's Row IV soundtrack, so that sounds dubious.  

I will be tracking up on this once the game releases and I can verify every song, but until that time, please enjoy. (Also, if you did not notice, I have Saints Row The Third and Saints Row 2 posted as well)


































































Mad Decent










From what I gather, this is the dubstep gun soundtrack, so no Radio Art for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment