Monday, January 14, 2013

Shout-out to Naseer and Spotify Search




I guess a lot of you are wondering how I am gathering up all these soundtracks? Well, to tell the truth I cheat, and have two major sources for my content, and a lot of filtering.

First off, we have a Spotify user called Naseer Alkhouri this guys I suspects knows about this blog, and has gotten a few links of it, but he also provides me with with TONS of content. His playlist Gaming on Spotify has been a huge help for sourcing content.

My other shout-out goes to the Chrome App: Spotify Search Plus

This app is quite handy as it gives a complete search rather then the limited search that Spotify gives me. Its a rather small app so not a huge bunch of users, and the creator is on Facebook for handy contact.

Outside of this, searching for random games, searching related artists, repeat, is how all this content is generated.

If you have any tips on how to better search for new gaming music on Spotify, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment