Friday, January 18, 2013

Yamasa Sound Team

This is a weird one. I stumbled over this artist known as Yamasa Sound Team, and found a bunch of anime looking art. I took a peak over at Game-ost.com and discovered that yes indeedy, these people make game music. But I have never heard about this stuff.

I did some searching, and it seems it is mostly soundtracks for Japanese Pachi-Slot games. Since I don't speak Japanese my ability to research these guys is very limited. All i know is that these things seem to be soundtracks for specific versions of their Pachi-slot games, and they are on Spotify, so they quality for a blog post.






Pachi-slot Kelot




Pachi-Slot KELOT2





Pachi-Slot Cyber Dragon2





Pachi-Slot Tenkafubu2





Pachi-Slot Moeyo Kung Fu Taisen





Pachi-slot Pikagorov2





Pachi-slot Yumekagetsu





Time Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment